The CEO (Cat Executive Officer) says:
"Callie, take a memo: All employees will get back to business, stop this Tuesday tails & toes & trivial nonsense and focus on the bottom line. Fracas, keep promoting your Cat Portrait Sale. Sharolyn, get your cat greeting cards printed. And Callie, make me an appointment with the V.E.T. ... there seems to be a tiny tail growing out of my head."
The Catankerous Catministrative Assistant says:
"Rocky, get off my tail and take your own #!*! memo. My toes are bigger than my head. My toes have claws. My toes will pull that tiny tail right out of your head."
Oscar the Maintenance Manx says:
Quit complainin', Rocky. At least you got a tail growin' out of somethin'! No matter how much I beat my head against this table leg, mine won't grow!
Read Previous Posts:
- ► 2009 (41)
- ► 2008 (194)
- Wordless, Widebelly Warming Wednesday
- From Atlas, Corporate Bookend
- Please report animal cruelty
- Tails & Toes Tuesday
- What's your Cat Age?
- Professional Pet Portraits
- From the Human Cat Artists
- Healthy Homemade Cat Food Recipe from ArtsyCatsy S...
- Edict from the Corporate FatCat
- From Ivan, official CyberSiamese
- ▼ January (10)