Monday, November 17, 2008

Mancat Monday and Hold the Glasses

Rocky: I ask you, is this any way to treat a mancat? ...

I am a mancat of many talents, but I am NOT an eyeglass holder! After years of such mistreatment, I ordered my human artists to come up with a better way to keep track of their glasses. And I told them to make a bunch of them to put on sale so we could raise some much-needed funds for Moki and Criz. Here's what they did ...

We have unique eyeglass holders that can also be used as badge holders, or just worn as a necklace ...

We have only 13 of these and there may never be any more because the company stopped making these beautiful cat charms we used ... We also have traditional eyeglass holders ... You can see them all at the Artsy Catsy Gallery. They're on sale until Nov. 26, and 20% of all proceeds will be sent to Moki and Criz.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that they come up with another way.. that sure is no way to be treated Rocky!! :)
They are very cool looking too!! :)

V-V

Unknown said...

Those are pawsome lookin! Not da glasses on yoo, the lanyard/badge/cat dangly toy fings!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Why would they make you hold the glasses when they make such great glasses holders? Really. I think that's enforced slavery.

The Island Cats said...

Your rear makes for a good holder, Rocky....but the ones for sale are furry purrty!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Rocky, I think you were set up! Hee! Hee!

Those are really cool eye glass holders.

Sorry I haven't visited lately, mom has been getting home pretty late and uses that as an excuse!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hee Hee Rocky!! I guess it is good you are so handy!!

Lovely holders your mom made!

Purrs Goldie, Shade and Banshee

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花