1) Tail flying high: "I feel great!"
2) Twitching tail: "I'm SO excited!!"
3) Puffed up tail: "I'm frightened and agitated - but look how big and mean I am!"
4) Quivering tail: "I love you and I'm giving you my greatest gesture of love."
5) Tail whipping rapidly from side to side: "Get out of my face or I'll attack!"
6) Tail swishing slowly side to side: "I'm a predator, gonna pounce now!"
7) Stiff tail at right angle to body: "Hi! I missed you!"
8) Tail bent in question mark: "Playtime! Get out the toys!!"
9) Tail tucked under body: "Oh, save me - I'm so scared!"
10) Tail held high like a flagpole: "Hey there, great to see you!"
11) Tail held high, the tip twitching: "I totally adore you!"
12) Tail wrapped around another cat: "You're my pal!"
13) Tail squished under human shoe: "YOU'RE ABOUT TO LOSE A LEG!!!"
Oscar: Hey, wait a minute! I don't have a tail! Does that mean I'm mute??
Rocky: Guess you'd better learn sign language, Oscar! Okay, now I gotta get my tail back to work planning the Easter edition of Carnival of the Cats, right here at Artsy Catsy this Sunday. Don't forget to submit your post HERE or email it to carnivalofthecats(at)gmail [dot] com