1) We cats keep all our toys organized and out of sight in piles under furniture.
2) We cats keep our litter organized in a 50-foot radius outside our litter pan.
3) We cats organize our stray furs into neat clumps in the corners and only deposit individual hairs onto anything they will stick to.
4) We cats are color-organized, depositing only white furs onto dark clothing and black furs onto dark clothing.
5) We cats keep our kibble neatly distributed within a 10-foot radius outside our food bowls.
6) We cats try to help our humans stay organized by serving as paperweights for all their important papers.
7) We cats are even organized with our hairballs, yakking them up only on important documents and expensive rugs.
8) We cats are very organized with our screeching fights, conducting them only when the humans are very relaxed or sound asleep.
9) We cats are quite organized about time schedules, always waking our humans at least two hours before the time at which their alarm clocks are set.
10) We cats even organize our health, and only need to go to the vet when the humans don't have any money and, when they do, we make sure the bulk of it is spent on cat food and toys.
11) We cats cyber-organize our humans by walking on their keyboards and standing in front of their monitors.
12) We cats even organize our humans' sleeping habits by lying on top of them at night so they can't move.
13) We cats organize our humans' love lives by making them realize that no one in their lives is more important than we are!