I'm thrilled to announce that I've been invited by Daisy, Kaze and Tara to join their Pink Ladies Gang! This invitation spurred a flur of activity, in addition to my regular duties as Artsy Catsy Spokesmodel.
First, some power shopping to buy my official "gang colors," which involved many hours on the Internet as well as a full day of cruising the finest department stores in my new pink limousine.
Next, to prepare for my photo shoot, I had a hair appointment for a new do, then off to the cosmeticat surgeon for a few minor procedures, including a whisker nip removal and an eye booger lift.
Then busy, busy, busy, we had to sort through all my proofs for the best shot. Voila! Here it is, in all its Pink Ladyness:
And, as I vowed during my initiation into the Pink Ladies, I've been very busy thinking of good deeds we can do, and I've been practicing singing, dancing, being edgy and doing outlaw-ish things in the name of love ... "All you need is love ... ta ta-da ta-da ... All you need is love ... ta ta-da ta-da..."
Read Previous Posts:
- ► 2009 (41)
- ► 2008 (194)
- Beaded Cat Bookmarks are back!
- Cat Toys from Mu Shue!!
- LittleGirl is in the V.E.T. hospital :- (
- Rocky's Sunday Revelations
- Formerly Feral Fifteen Friday
- Pink Lady Lucy
- Ginger Twosday
- Day of the Cat?
- Happy Valentine's Day to the whole wide world of ...
- Cat bookmark project completed
- FANTASTIC Feline Family Friday!
- Bookmark Benefit for Mu Shue
- Casting Call for Literary StarCats
- CEO Rocky's Superbowl Savings
- ▼ February (14)