Saturday, February 3, 2007

CEO Rocky's Superbowl Savings

Such incompetence. The humans were rushing out on a Super Bowl party shopping spree without any strategic planning and no concern whatsoever for the bottom line. So, first I had to make them wait while I buried myself in the task of pawing through ads and clipping coupons, then I had to write out their menu and shopping list.

I was explicit: We wanted tuna catsserole on Super Bowl Sunday. But what do they come home with? Wings and weenies! Wings we might tolerate, but soaked in barbecue sauce? And weenies? What kind of perverse carnivores are these people? And what's the point of being The Decider if they ignore your decisions? So what if I'm down in the popularity polls -- I still have Executive Privilege!

Now it's time for my dinner, but nooo, my human is busy baking some kind of Colts cake. What's the point of watching a bunch of colts and bears bat around a ridiculous ball that doesn't even have feathers or bells or crinkles or catnip? Waste of time. All I can say is there'd better be some serious lap time tomorrow or, people, the fur's gonna hit the fan!

9 comments:

Max said...

Um, weenies? Who'd they wahck those off of? And are they gonna EAT them?

The wings would be ok without sauce. In fact, I would like some, I would like that very much. I wonder if my people will have wings tomorrow while they yell at the TV...

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Rocky, maybee theys alreedy gotted ur's catsserole. i don't fink i's liking barbecue sauce eiffer. nuffin like a bunch o' reel live dead tuna. yummm.

if'n u's gets a chance, Henry's haffing a zooperbowl par-tee -- stop by 'n say hi.
---- KC

Mr. Hendrix said...

hmmmmmmmmm, tuna casserole. yummy! i hopes you got it. i'm going to try and stop in to henry's party. i hear they're going to have great food there (when you teleport, you don't have to worry about any special diet you're on - you can eat anything!) and an area for non football watchers. I myself will be tuning in to Puppy Bowl III on Animal Planet. Back to back from 3:00pm E

Anonymous said...

I agree that the human food choices aren't very tasty to kitties. However, a slice of weenie is great fun to bat around the kitchen floor. As for lap time, the humans are going to be parked in front of the TV for hours, so there should be laps available for a good long time.

Anonymous said...

if you can't pick up the ball in your teeth and run around the house growling ferociously, then I don't see the point.
Grr

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hmmm ... wingz an weeniez.
i dunno ...
it ain't tuna juice.

Kimo and Sabi said...

You haf ta put da wings & weenies in a blender, add a little tuna...and walla! Instant stinky gooness ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm my humans had tuna casserole on Superbowl Sunday. They did not, however, give me any...

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花