Monday, March 24, 2008

Mancat Middle Name Meme Monday

I've been tagged by KC, Missy et al and Mickey for the Middle Name Meme. Here's how it works:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave a comment telling them they've been tagged.)


Unfortunately, my doofus mom started calling me 'Rocky Blocky' and it stuck like glue, so she says I have no choice but to use Blocky as my middle name. So here goes:

B: I'm Big, Bold and the Boss around here. (Staff: He's a Big Baby, follows our mom around like a puppy!)
L: I'm a Loving Leader. (Staff: He's a Lazy Lump who lays on mom's bed all day!)
O: I'm very Outgoing and run up to greet everyone who comes in the door. (Staff: He's an Obstinate Oddball, who sprawls in front of the door so no one can get in or out!)
C: I'm a Calm, Capable, Career Cat. (Staff: He's a Cantankerous old Coot who Carps at us every time we get near him!)
K: I'm Kind and very generous with Kudos. (Staff: Yeah, right. He gives us more Kung Fu than Kudos!)
Y: I'm the strong but silent type, who never Yells. (Staff: He's a big, Yellowbellied Yes Man, who does whatever the humans ask him to do!)

Okay, staff ... right after I tag Senator Henry Jackson Edward Graves III for the Middle Name Meme, as your Loving Leader .....

........ I'm going to Calmly and Kindly YELL AT YOU TO GET BACK TO WORK!!!

15 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Fun meme, Rocky. We like your answers much better than your staff's. ;)

Tybalt said...

Ha ha ha! What a great meme, Rocky.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dear Rocky,
Thanks for taggin' me...uh, please keep in mind that I'm just a Senator...I ain't to smart but I'll try to do this. I just know it ain't gonna be nearly as good as yours...I will try my best...It will be on our blog tomorrow...Okay that's it for now...gotta go tinkle on somethin'.

Very truly yours,
Senator Henry Jackson Edward Graves III

PS...wait a minute...I gots too many middle names!!! What am I gonna do???

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Me thinks Rocky's doing a lot of work. He's always posting about the fun raisers, and he met Hillary and well...what the heck is the rest of that lazy staff doing, is what I want to know.

Hope you all had a Hoppy Eastern!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you have made the most of an unfortunate human choice of middle names Rocky. I still think of you as "the Rock" and that means that The would be your first name and Rock your middle...

Artsy Catsy said...

Hee hee, Senator Graves, that's why I tagged you ... so many middle names! :-)

Chey & Gemini, you obviously are much more sensible than my human. But knowing her, if I insisted my name was "The Rock", she'd probably start calling me "The"!!

Rocky

snowforest said...

He he we loved your meme ~ Rocky looked like a mini lion in the last piktur with that impressive yawn :)
Many purrs from us to all the kitties and staff at Artsy Catsy :)

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Yikes Rocky!!!!
You haz a itty-bitty temper! (Me too man)
Dis iz only reazon-a-bull when you gots all dem employ-eez.
Great meme!

SophieKitty said...

Great answers! I like to learn about all my new friends.

The Meezers or Billy said...

even though your middle name is blocky, those were some great things about it!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Way to get that staff in line. Good job Rocky!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha that wuz great answers furrom you Rocky. Your staff don't give you the respect you deserve, you should do a Max and poop on their pillows.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Staff! Stop dissin' my Rocky! ~Fi

Forty Paws said...

Bless your heart Rocky! They are making fun of you!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花