Saturday, March 1, 2008

March Madness Fundraiser: Cat Jewelry!!

We're having a special March Madness Clearance Sale
to help raise funds for the Cat Blogosphere!

We're kicking off our new Artsy Catsy Gallery blog with a huge SALE to benefit the Cat Blogosphere. 20% of all proceeds will be donated to Project H.A.M. and to Cat Friends Helping Friends!

Please help us raise much-needed funds for our friends ... browse through the Artsy Catsy Gallery, place your orders now ... and tell everyone you know about this special event!! It won't last long!

33 one-of-a-kind handcrafted Artsy Catsy items have been marked down for this special sale: 8 Cat Cell Phone Charms; 5 Cat Charm Bracelets; 12 Cat Charm Necklaces; and 8 Cat Charm Bookmarks ...

Here are just a few samples of the items on sale:



14 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Wow Rocky! Such artistic cat jewelry you have for sale. Very nice indeed. I know, becasue mommy is drooling over it.
Callie is such a beauty...the poem is very cool!!
I hope your friend Jim will have a good recovery from his surgery...this is very important.
Much love my friends<3

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!! Those are very beautiful!!!!
You guys are very talented :)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

Those are so beautiful!

Karen Jo said...

You have lots of really good stuff on sale. I will have to come back and check it all out when I have a bit more time, like tomorrow, er, later today.

Daisy said...

Those are some really pretty things you have!

Jimmy Joe said...

Those are beautiful jewelries! Oh, and tell Callie that my sister Coco really digs her tie-dye bed.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Marilynn said...

So beautiful! I'll take some more bookmarks. Let me know how many you have and what they all look like. I've given away all but two of the ones I bought last year, and everyone just LOVES them!

Purrrrrrrrrrs... from Grace & Company

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Gasp! Such beautiful joolry. Ut oh we'll haf to work on getting Daddie's pay pal info.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What lovely pieces you have! Your mommy is very talented.

Tiger Lily said...

Those are lovely! I wish I had some green papers of my own.

Lux said...

Very beautiful pieces there!

3 Cat Blog said...

I love those!

admin said...

Wonderful jewelries:) Thx furr dropping by to meet us, nice to meet ya fellas...

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花