When the humans starting making 'go inside' noises, I posed with the dandelions and Lucy struck a pose on the Stonehenge bench, thinking a little cuteness might keep us outside a while longer: But noooo, they made us go inside and ruined the rest of our day ... pffftt ... well, until dinner at least.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Sneak Out Sunday!
The humans worked in the yard today, and since we're no April Fools, Lucy and I sneaked outside to help! First, while Lucy sanded the picnic table so the humans could give it a fresh coat of paint, I examined the old catalpa tree and informed them that it needs a tree surgeon:
Read Previous Posts:
- ► 2009 (41)
- ► 2008 (194)
- <!--Copy this html code on your site-->
- "My Pet Counts" Postcard Blitz - TODAY!
- Fed Up Friday
- Auction Winners!
- Pink Auction for Lilly Lu
- Fashion Friday Auction for Lilly Lu
- Please feel better, Lilly Lu!
- Abandoned Kittens Need Homes!
- Take a Break Tuesday
- Yo Adrian, this stinks!
- Rocky's Lucky Friday the 13th!
- Vet Update from Rocky's Mom
- 13 Reasons Not to Go to The Vet
- Tail-less Tuxie & CEO Toes Tuesday
- Happy Easter!
- Formerly Feral Friday
- Write a Book Wednesday
- Sneak Out Sunday!
- ▼ April (18)