Okay, I think all of us blogging cats should start compiling our memoirs because it could make us wealthy! This is Dewey, a rescued cat who lived for 19 years in a library in a small town in Iowa, and his life story has sold for about $1.25 million to Grand Central Publishing!You can read about it Wednesday's New York Times at "Iowa Library’s Cat Has a Rich Second Life as a Biography". So, I don't know about you, but I'm starting a journal: "The Story of Rocky's Life Which is Worth Lots of Money."
$1.25 million would by TONS of nip!!
Read Previous Posts:
- ► 2009 (41)
- ► 2008 (194)
- <!--Copy this html code on your site-->
- "My Pet Counts" Postcard Blitz - TODAY!
- Fed Up Friday
- Auction Winners!
- Pink Auction for Lilly Lu
- Fashion Friday Auction for Lilly Lu
- Please feel better, Lilly Lu!
- Abandoned Kittens Need Homes!
- Take a Break Tuesday
- Yo Adrian, this stinks!
- Rocky's Lucky Friday the 13th!
- Vet Update from Rocky's Mom
- 13 Reasons Not to Go to The Vet
- Tail-less Tuxie & CEO Toes Tuesday
- Happy Easter!
- Formerly Feral Friday
- Write a Book Wednesday
- Sneak Out Sunday!
- ▼ April (18)