1) We purr at 25-130 Hertz per second, the same frequency known to heal bones and ease muscle pain. So when something hurts, you can make yourself a cat compress!
2) We have 32 muscles in each ear; humans have only 6. So it's much easier for a cat to lend a sympathetic ear than a human!
3) A dog's memory lasts about 5 minutes; a cat's memory can last 16 hours. So when you forget why you went into the other room, we can tell you!
4) We have 60,000 hairs per square inch on our backs and 120,000 hairs per square inch on our bellies. So you'll never have to buy us a HairClub membership!
5) A single pair of cats and their kittens can produce 420,000 kittens in 7 years. So you'll never have to buy us Viagra!
6) Our normal body temperature is 100-102 degrees. So you'll never have to buy a heating pad!
7) We can recognize our humans' footsteps from hundreds of feet away. So you'll always have somebody to greet you at the door!
8) We have 290 bones in our bodies; a human has only 206. So you'll always have some extra bones to pick!
9) Our dining experience depends more on our sense of smell than on our sense of taste, which isn't as good. So we'll always give compliments to the chef when you give us Stinky Goodness!
10) Studies have found that cats can lower a human's high blood pressure, boost their immune systems and recover more quickly after heart attacks. So cats will lower your medical bills!
11) Cats don't need to be walked several times a day like dogs; we exercise ourselves. So you can sit on the couch and eat bon-bons!
12) We have 30 vertebrae in our spines; humans have only 25. So you won't need to spend money on yoga lessons!
13) Petting a cat slows the human pulse and breathing frequency, creating a relaxed state just like that after deep meditation. So just give us some scritches and you'll stop being so CRAZY!