Sunday, November 11, 2007

Prize Winners!

I'm finally announcing the "Life of the Party" winners from my human artist's surprise birthday party! It took us days to decide, because there was only one vote - Grr, Midnight & Cocoa voted for Finnegan & Buddy. Therefore, as CEO of this enterprise, I made the decision myself. Hey, I can be arbitrary -- I'm da boss!

It wasn't easy -- we had some seriously frolicking felines at that fest! Donnie, Marie & Casey came early to clean up the spilled cake; The Meezers brought a bag of fev-vers; The Ballacai led us in box wars and tossed catnip confetti all night; Marilyn MonREOW brought tuna puffs; Zippy, Sadie & Speedy brought homegrown nip and came back the morning after to help clean up; Beezer brought flowers; China Cat brought Temptations; and a tipsy Tara sang Happy Birthday to our human artist while Beau moonwalked with a lampshade on his head!

But let me tell you, nobody out-partied these guys, and I hereby proclaim them the Grand Prize winners in our "Life of the Party" Contest. Let's hear a big round of appaws for ....

These are partyin' pussycats! They showed up early in green derbies with shot glasses hung around their necks; made toasts all night long and danced and sang "and it's NO NAY NEFURRR, No nay nefurr nooooo moooore, will I play the wild kittyyyyy, no nefurrr no mooooorrrre" ... They even came back the morning after to finish off the leftovers and clean up the mess! Finny & Bud, we're sending you this grand prize ...

a MeowWow 100% fleece bed, in GREEN to match your derbies:And since nobody voted for the bean Life of the Party, we're sending that prize to Finnegan & Buddy's mombean. It's a kitty charm to hold her sunglasses in her car and she can hang it from the visor or the rear view mirror. This one belongs to my human artist, but I'm making a special one in beads that match Finny & Bud's mombean's car! But wait, there's more! I'm also sending a consolation surprise to another rowdy meower ... Derby the dancin' cat, who jigged all night with a lampshade on his head, then passed out behind the couch and almost got tossed in the trash during the morning after cleanup!
Thanks to everykitty for helping us make our human artist's birthday a catful of fun!

25 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all!!! Congrats to the winners too!
Hope yer Mom got lots of nice stuff :)
(you too Rocky for last week)

Unknown said...

Hey guess what? I got a sister!

Samantha & Mom said...

Yippie!! To the Winners! We had a nice time and it was lots of fun! Congratulations Finnegan & Buddy and to Derby, too!!
Your FL furiends,

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no!!! We missed yer hyooman artist's purrfday. Can yoo wish her a belated happy purrfday furr us. Our Beans haf been on their holly days furr three weeks, and we're all behind wiv reading efurrycats blogs. We're trying to catch up now.
Concatyoolayshuns to Buddy and Finny and their mum, and to Derby too.

Anonymous said...

I do think that looking back on the party, Finnegan and Buddy were the life!

Derby did do a lot and I am glad he got an honorable mention! I can't believe I missed out on voting.. .sigh.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Congrats to all the cats! I wish I could have been there. To be without my internet was terrible! Bendrix & I missed a fab party I can tell.

That sunglasses holder is very very pretty. Their mommy will love it!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Rocky, that was a pawesome party!! Congrats to Finnegan and Buddy!

Monica said...

Yippee! I'm glad you had a great surprise party for Sharolyn and it sure looks like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

hurray fur everybody! it really was a great time!!!

Just Ducky said...

Thanks Rocky for a honorable mention. I couldn't have danced so much without the music of Finny & Buddy.

Purrs.

Artsy Catsy said...

Derby, it was a toss up between you and Finny & Bud. Hey, guy, you're so much fun we want you at ALL our parties!

Rocky

The M's said...

Congrats to all.

Could you have your Mom email our Mom, it is really important. Unless you already have, she gets easily confused, you know how beans are. Our addy is adventuresofthems@gmail.com

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Hooray for Finnegan and Buddy! They really were the Life of the Party, along with Derby! I had a great time with everyone. And I know that Finnegan & Buddy will love that MeowWow bed - I have the same one in the same color!

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat

designer-in-denial said...

Hey Cat Friend,

Love the blog. We just started a cat video blog site. http://catontape.com/
So we are looking to exchange links. We will add your link if you could add our link to your list. We would greatly appreciate it, we are just trying to spread Feline Love and Entertainment. So http://catontape.com/ is a site where we collect cat videos and accept submissions. We have a voting system and hope to start monthly themed video contests when we get more fans. Maybe you can help spread the word and submit a video yourselves. Let us know if you are interested in a link exchange.

XOXO
Your friends at http://catontape.com/
catontape@gmail.com

Forty Paws said...

Wow! That sounds like some party! Holy schmolly! Sorry we missededed it. Glad Derby didn't get thrown out with the trash. It was very nice of the poodins who came back the next day to help clean up. Such considerate kitties.

Luf, Us

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

OahYeah~~ Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Anonymous said...

WOWY - them is some great gifts!

P.S. - happy belated purrthday to yer bean.

Carolina Cats said...

Wow, fanks for the congrats, efurrycat. We had a reely good time and it was so much fun doing all the dansing! Derby is such a good danser, we're glad he's geting a prize too.

Fanks for the grate party, Rocky and fambly.

F & B

Boy said...

You are invited to come over for mine 14th purrthday party! Come have a wook at the invitation at mine bwoggy!

Mickey's Musings said...

You like to have water poured on yer head??On purpose?? Jeepers,that is wierd. I only want to drink water. Thanks for stopping by :)
Purrs

Christine and FAZ said...

What a party! Sorry I missed it. FAZ

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations to Fin and Bud!
Did we miss the party? We thought we went - but maybe we just looked at it and forgot to comment? Maybe I looked at it and told the maid to comment and SHE forgot! I think that's what happened!
Karl

Sassy Kat said...

I am so glad that ya stopped by yesterday. I am so sorry that I haven’t gotten back to ya sooner but I was having all kinds of blogging problems at my end, don’t know what happened. I sure hope it doesn’t happen again. Glad that it didn’t get in the way of Part I of CCSI. Part II today, glad ya are enjoying the show.

Lux said...

Haha, congratulations to the lucky winners! Derby looks funny (but cute)!

Anonymous said...

85cc免費影城哈啦557557哈啦557557日本美女寫真集百分百貼成人圖片免費視訊173liveshowbobo線上遊戲Plus28論壇080中部人聊天室ut免費視訊ggo080苗栗人聊天室線上a片a片0204視訊交友ut聊天室906910204成人片卡通aa片子免費視訊聊天天下第一色站免費ava片線上看18成人avooo視訊交友90739免費a片aaaa片免費看貼圖片區52784u成人免費視訊美女台灣kiss免費視訊交友sogou搜狗音樂嘟嘟情人色網38ga成人49飆樂網免費視訊聊天室0509電話視訊聊天0401視訊美女免費影片直播網sex888免費電影0401影音視訊辣美眉173show影片免費視訊聊天區18成人avooo台灣kisskiss文學區免費a片080中部人聊天室85cc免費影片85cc免費影片