Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Three

My good buddy Jimmy Joe has tagged me for a new meme. I don't think it has a name yet, so I'm just going to call it the Three Dreams Meme.

The rules are: a) Post who tagged you and link back to them and then to http://www.petspics.blogspot.com/. b) Then answer this question: What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble or suffer any consequences? c) Then tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.

My Three Dreams:

1) I would go outside whenever I want, all by myself, and freely wander our entire neighborhood for as long as I want ... play in the park, hang out in the bar across the street, fly around the treetops with some crows ... and invite all the homeless kitties and woofies out there to come back to my house and work for me!

2) I would grow velcro instead of hair and permanently attach myself to my mom for whatever she does and wherever she goes.

3) I would pack all of us up so we could go live in Rome, Italy with my beansister Tiffany. Italy looks much more interesting than Indiana, and kitties are treated like royalty there. And my mom and I would sit in first class on the flight over!

Now, I'd like to tag these three kitties, hoping they haven't already been tagged:

Cheysuli - The future of our catcountry could be in her hands so her dreams are of utmost importance!

Jake - Chancy & Ernie's new little brother, because kitten dreams are so much fun!

Simon - The prince at St. Louis Meezers, because royal dreams are so interesting!

15 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ah the third cat who has tagged me. I keep thinking my only dream is to rule the world and that just doesn't sound good on the campaign trail... Sigh. I am still thinking about this.

Tybalt said...

I think number 3 is the most interesting . . . and I am sure it is a dream your mommy shares with you! (Although the other two aren't half bad, either . . . )

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hmmmm flying around in the trees sounds inchresting. We could get reely close to the fevvers.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahaha!! Velcro! Hahahahaha!!
The Italy one sounds cool. I like the trees and flying :)
Purrs Mickey

SophieKitty said...

I like the going to Italy idea. That would be fun!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Velcro, only works well if your mom grows some on her too!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Wow that velcro thing sounds like lots of fun!!

Thanks for stopping by our blog to introduce youself. We look forward to getting to know you better.

Milton said...

I like the Velcro idea. But the ripping apart sound always sends me running.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Velcro.....iz dat like cheeze? Oh no, wait, ah...dat iz Velveeta.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

These 3 are really great things to do~!! Wonderful choices.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hmmm . . . velcro . . . a furry creative idea!

Parker said...

I'd love to be a velcro kitty!

Kaz's Cats said...

We like the velcro idea, 'cos we don't like it when Mum leaves us home and goes out without us.

Living in Italy sounds cool - hope your mom gets to visit with your beansister in person this year,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Hi Artsy Catsy, my mom found some extra time to post the "Three Dreams MeMe" I am so happy she got it done for me. Thank you for choosing me.

HUGS~Jake

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花