Thursday, May 29, 2008
Thursday Thirteen FREEBIES!
1) Free Safety Pack from the ASPCA, including a window decal to alert rescue workers that we kitties are inside our homes in case of fire or other emergency, and a magnet with the Animal Poison Control Center's phone number.
2) Free "Purrfected by the Boss" Catnip
3) And since you can never have too much nip, free Catnip Budz Gourmet Catnip!
4) Free cat ringtones for your humans' cell phones. They can choose from a cat purr, meow, scream, screech or yell at the these sites: ASPCA ringtones and CoolFreeRingtones.
5) Free sample of Greenies Treats.
6) Free sample of Pet Greens Treats at Bell Rock Growers.
7) Kitty grass! Free Natural Oat Grass Seeds!
8) Free sample of BLUE Spa Select Cat Food.
9) Free sample of Life's Abundance Cat Food.
10) Free sample of Flint River Rance Premium Cat Food.
11) Free 5-pound bag of Nutro Natural Choice Complete Care Cat Food.
12) A coupon for one free tube of Advantage Flea Treatment with purchase of one tube (there's a woofie coupon, too.)
13) And finally, a coupon for $1 off your next purchase of Fresh Step litter
... and don't forget to donate your Paw Points to Cat Friends Helping Friends!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Wordless, Whiskers Wednesday
Monday, May 26, 2008
Happy Memorial Day
to all our Cat Blogosphere friends
in memory of our fallen heroes and our angel friends.
We dedicate this magnificent video in memory of those kitties and woofies who came before ...
There were blurpies with blue faces ....
And yet another woofie named Destiny ...
... who liked to put the bitey on each other ...
So we just stayed home. But today we're having a cookout at our house, and my humans are grilling shrimp shish kabobs! Shrimp!!!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Easy Like Sunday Morning
Friday, May 23, 2008
And on this Weekend of Hugs dedicated to Bonnie, we send our heartfelt hugs to each one of our precious Cat Blogosphere friends ... you have brightened our lives so much, and we love you all!
A hug is, "Welcome back again!"
The hug! There's just no doubt about it,
Hugs are great for fathers and mothers,
Kittens crave them. Puppies love them.
No need to fret about the store of 'em;
Thursday, May 22, 2008
13 New Things
4) Kitty keychains
5) Kitty plastic grocery bag holders/dispensers
6) Kitty wineglass charms
7) Kitty napkins rings
8) Cat Christmas tree ornaments made from gourds
9) Hand painted litter pan privacy screens
10) Hand painted dried potpourri bowls made from gourds
11) Cat-themed gourd birdhouses
12) Woven wire cat pins
13) Lots of new cat-themed jewelry
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Jump & Shout Contest
And here I am shouting at my slacker staff:Join me and jump right in everykitty, and let's help Kimo & Sabi raise some funds for a very worthy cause!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
As you know, I've been appearing with both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in front of their audiences of 75 squillion on the campaign trail. Here I am with both of them at their recent appearances in my hometown ... (note that neither of them are wearing flag pins; I alone am displaying my patriotism) ...
And now, once again, on this 948,327th Sooper Toosday, I urge them both to drop out of the race before they destroy the DemoCatic party. Cheysuli is the only true Candidate for Cheynge ... who is not only ready to lead on day one, but also has the experience to knock the phone off the hook at 3 a.m.!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Carnival of the Cats #218
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Rocky's To Do List
Next, I want to remind everyone that you only have until midnight tomorrow to get your raffle tickets for the six terrific signs at Cat Friends Helping Friends. Don't miss out on this one!
Also, do you use Fresh Step Litter? If so, you can collect Paw Points from the boxes and donate them to Cat Friends Helping Friends to help pay vet bills for kitties in need. Grr, Midnight & Cocoa have posted full Paw Points instructions on their blog.
And don't forget all the blogosphere kitty action this weekend:
Weekend Cat Blogging May 17-18 at Chey's Place
Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos May 18 at Bad Kitty Cats Journal
The Carnival of the Cats May 18 right here at Artsy CatsyFinally, please be sure to check in at the Cat Blogosphere to hear all the latest cat news and to send healing purrs to our kitty friends who aren't feeling well!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Finally Friday - but Sicky Rocky
Good thing I've already had my carnival barker suit fitting and have all my plans in place for this Sunday's Carnival of the Cats ....
Also, Miss Lenda Paw and I would like to remind you that you only have this weekend to buy your tickets for the six wonderful signs being raffled at Cat Friends Helping Friends. For as little as $5 you can decorate your house with them, or save them to give as really unique gifts! And you'll be helping to raise funds for kitties' vet bills ...
... ::Atchooo! Sniffle sniffle:: ... I'd better go now and rest or I might be one of those kitties in need :-(
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Want to "get Lucky"?
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Wordless Wednesday: Fracas? Wordless???
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Read Previous Posts:
- ► 2009 (41)
- Thursday Thirteen FREEBIES!
- Wordless, Whiskers Wednesday
- Happy Memorial Dayto all our Cat Blogosphere frien...
- Easy Like Sunday Morning
- Happy Birthday hugs to ML ...We love you!!And on ...
- Goodbye Bonnie
- 13 New Things
- Jump & Shout Contest
- Sooper Toosday
- Mancat Monday
- Carnival of the Cats #218
- Rocky's To Do List
- Finally Friday - but Sicky Rocky
- Want to "get Lucky"?
- Wordless Wednesday: Fracas? Wordless???
- CEO Groundskeeping
- Finally Friday
- 13 Politically Correct Terms for Cat Behavior
- Toes & Tails Tuesday
- Happy Mancat Monday
- Woe is Me
- 12 Step Program for Ferals
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2007 (128)