Hello everyone, it's Ivan, Information Technology Director at Artsy Catsy. I don't post often because I'm totally occupied with designing and implementing our upcoming e-commerce website, ArtsyCatsy.com. Quite frankly, it's going to take more than one meezer geek to accomplish this task, and I'm running WAY behind. So Fracas, our Vice-President, and I had an idea. Let me bring Fracas in to tell you about it so I can get back to my bits and bytes:
Hey there, Fracas here, a bit wiped out from all the work around here! As VP, I'm in charge of market research and megatons of other stuff, so I told Ivan our new web site needs to be designed by the people who will visit it --- CAT LOVERS! --- not just by a geeky meezer and a couple of crazy human artists! So here's the plan:
I'm forming a 30-member Artsy Catsy Catvisory Board, and I'm here to invite you to participate! I promise to make it fun, and I'm throwing in some incentives. Everyone on our Catvisory Board will receive:
* an ArtsyCatsy.com Gift Certificate for $25;
* the pride of knowing you helped cats in need by helping Artsy Catsy succeed (we donate 10% of all proceeds to organizations that help cats in need)
* our eternal gratitude!
There are only two requirements for you to join our Catvisory Board:
1) You love cats (or you are a cat)
2) You have made purchases from two or more e-commerce websites.
I also promise not to overwork you. Here's what you'll be doing: From now until September (when we plan to launch our website) I'll periodically ask your opinion about elements of the website and/or our products. I may sometimes email questions to you, and sometimes I will post an assignment for you on our blog. Your very important input will help us make decisions about color choices, design elements of the site, products to create, services to offer, etc. It will also help prevent us from making fools of ourselves!
If you would like to join Artsy Catsy's Catvisory Board, just send an email by Monday, June 18 to ArtsyCatsy AT Yahoo DOT com, and provide the following information:
1) What is your full name?
2) Name two or more websites from which you have made purchases.
3) What payment method do you most often use for online purchases?
4) If you have designed a blog(s), please tell us the URL(s).
5) If you have ever designed a website(s), please tell us the URL(s).
That's it! And remember, we will be selecting only 30 members for our Catvisory Board, so get those emails to us by Monday, June 18!
Read Previous Posts:
- ► 2009 (41)
- ► 2008 (194)
- Artsy Catsy has gone Artsy Coltsy!
- Mancat Monday: Il Gatto Italiano
- Close Encounters of the Kitty Kind
- Artsy Catsy International Catvisory Board
- Photo Hunters: "Hair"
- Join Artsy Catsy's Catvisory Board!
- To Bee or not to Bee
- Dona Nobis Pacem
- UPDATE on new toxin in pet food
- Oh no! More contaminated pet food!
- ROCKY RELEASED FROM PRISON!!!!
- ▼ June (11)