Saturday, January 20, 2007

What's your Cat Age?

from Callie, Catministrative Assistant

It's cold, and I'm old, creaky, cranky and catankerous tonight, and these fourteen other felines are getting on my last catnerve. But my person is giving me a cattitude adjustment. Chin squiggles first, then neck & noggin noogies, and first thing you know, I pull my claws out of everybody and feel all kittenish again!

We know exactly how old I am, because we all took the CatAge test. The bad news is, I'm 77 in people years. But the good news is, that's 2.3 years younger than the average CatAge for my breed (whatever that is.) I would've been younger, but they took points off for bad behavior. Jerks.

The test figures your biological age in people years by assessing more than 40 health factors, from weight & nutrition to exercise, safety and behavior (hated that part.) They even give you tips for living a younger, healthier, happier, longer catlife. Go ahead; see if you're as far into your nine lives as I am and take the CatAge test now -- it's free!

10 comments:

Gattina said...

My cat Lisa is 17 years old and will be 18 this year ! She is a walking stomac and wants to eat all the time ! There is also her "brother" Arthur and Kim and Pookie her "sisters". For the moment I write mostly about Arthur because he had disappeared for 4 days ! Terrible !
The pictures of you are very cute !

Leon said...

Cute cat pics! Hi Rocky and co, I just posted your listing at BBD. Thanks for your support.

Forty Paws said...

Fank you for bisiting our blog. Itz furry nice to meet all ov u. Pretty pictshurs to look at too!!
Luf, Us

Fat Eric said...

Ooh, I just took the Cat Age test - I am surprised that even though I am so fat, my CatAge is 48.2!

That's 11.8 years younger than the average CatAge for my breed. So I am quite healthy even though fat, as my mum takes good care of me.

Piggy and Grover said...

You look very sweet and content with all the loving your people are giving you in these cute pictures. "Catankerous" - hee hee! I can't believe you EVER act 'bad'!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to run over there and take that test... I'm sure I'm wise beyond my years, lets hope I'm young at heart...!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Wul shoot. I lost points fur gettin sum table scraps frum Mom. What's wrong wif a little bit of chicken or cheese? What's wrong wif Temptations (NOTHING!)? But it's a good test, I just don't want Mom to cut back on my treats.

Susan Collins said...

My Jessica's 79 in cat years, and they didn't even ask about hearing problems. I can't imagine what that would have done to her cat age. Seeing how she's both deaf and blind, she's my extra special needs kitty. She doesn't get out much, but you can come and check her "sleeping beauty" photos out.

Anonymous said...

Do you know buy lindens? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy second life linden and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these cheap linden with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many linden dollars and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found secondlife money was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

Do you know shadow of legend Gold? I like it..
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy sol gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these buy shadow of legend Gold with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many cheap shadow of legend Goldand play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found shadow of legend Gold moneywas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花