Saturday, November 22, 2008

Carnival Notice:

Rocky: Phew! I've been very busy getting ready for Carnival of the Cats, coming to Artsy Catsy tomorrow ...

And my human artists are no help at all. First, they gave both their computers a virus or something and they wouldn't work all day. Now they're getting ready to leave town tomorrow for my Grandpa Bob's birthday party.

So here's the deal: I may have to do this week's Carnival of the Cats in installments. If you've already sent me your post, or if you get it to me tonight, it will be included in Part 1, scheduled to be posted on time tomorrow. But if you don't send it until tomorrow, it will have to go in Part 2, to be posted after the humans return home tomorrow night.

Everything would be SO much easier without humans ... well, except for stinky goodness, Temptations, scritches, litter pan cleaning ... so, okay, I guess humans aren't all bad!

You can submit your post here, or email it to carnivalofthecats (at) gmail (dot) com.

5 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We've just submitted our post. Hope the computers are okay again now.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I do find humans quite annoying. Imagine they are making me wait for another half and hour for food. What's half an hour to them?! Sigh. I hope they get their computers fixed for you though...

The Florida Furkids said...

Our Human is way too busy too. We just sent our post for the COC.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

mog said...

S'ok. I understand about that stuff. Computer viruses hard to get over. And seeing as I was at my grandbaby's birthday party last night, just reading this today. Enjoy the party.

Anonymous said...

85cc免費影城哈啦557557哈啦557557日本美女寫真集百分百貼成人圖片免費視訊173liveshowbobo線上遊戲Plus28論壇080中部人聊天室ut免費視訊ggo080苗栗人聊天室線上a片a片0204視訊交友ut聊天室906910204成人片卡通aa片子免費視訊聊天天下第一色站免費ava片線上看18成人avooo視訊交友90739免費a片aaaa片免費看貼圖片區52784u成人免費視訊美女台灣kiss免費視訊交友sogou搜狗音樂嘟嘟情人色網38ga成人49飆樂網免費視訊聊天室0509電話視訊聊天0401視訊美女免費影片直播網sex888免費電影0401影音視訊辣美眉173show影片免費視訊聊天區18成人avooo台灣kisskiss文學區免費a片080中部人聊天室85cc免費影片85cc免費影片