Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Raffle for Moki!

Rocky: Phew! Lots of stuff is going on here. First, Callie seems better this morning, so we think your purrs & purrayers are working! The main problem she's having now is with her claws filed down, she keeps falling down when she tries to jump on the furniture. She has to stay separated from the rest of us for a few days, so she's staying in my mom's bedroom. My mom has moved her computer in there and has put chairs beside the desk, the bed, and all the other furniture so Callie can jump up safely. I'll sure be glad when I can go back in there and sleep with my mom, too!

Next, our good friend Moki is still having serious health problems and his vet bills are already more than $700, with more to come. Right now 20% of every purchase you make from Artsy Catsy's Gallery goes to Moki and Criz Cats, but we want to do more to help Moki, so we're raffling one of my mom's hand-beaded Crazy Cat Lady necklaces and earrings. We haven't put these up for sale yet, so if you win this one, you'll be the proud owner of the original Artsy Catsy Crazy Cat Lady!

You can purchase your Crazy Cat Lady raffle tickets at Artsy Catsy Gallery, and 100% of the proceeds will given to Moki.

Next, I'm getting ready to host Carnival of the Cats this Sunday ... ... but I'd like to ask a favor. My human artists are going out of town Sunday to their father's (my Grandpa Bob) 79th. birthday party, and we want to get the Carnival ready Saturday night, so if you could get your Carnival posts to me as early as possible, that would be great! You can submit your posts here.

I want to thank you so much for all your purrs & purrayers for Grandpa Bob since August. He has finished his radiation therapy for prostate cancer and came through it with no difficulties. At the end of this month he has followup tests, but he says he's positive the radiation worked and his tests results will be good, because he feels fine! YAY!

Oh, and here's what else is up: My mom is kittysitting with Mr. Milky the rest of this week while his new DadStan is out of town. She's going out to his new home twice a day to feed him and visit with him, so you'll be hearing lots from Mr. Milky the next few days! Maybe I can get him to help me with Carnival of the Cats!

12 comments:

seriously amused said...

I'm glad Callie is doing better.

If you like, I'd be happy to send along some long distance Reiki.

Big hugs to all of you!!!

J, Ms. P and Cinza

Daisy said...

We are going to get a raffle ticket, for sure! That necklace would be a good Christmas present for my Mommie.

Anonymous said...

That is so good that Callie is feeling better!@! I must have missed why she had to have her nails filed down :( I hope the grow through quickly :)) We needs our nails for so many things :)
That necklace is so pretty!:)

V-V

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is fantastic about Callie! We are so impressed with the lovely items there!

The Island Cats said...

We're happy to hear that Callie is feeling better! And that necklace would make the purrfect present for our mom....now, how can we raise $2???

Beethoven said...

I'm so glad Callie is better! I'm purring and purring for Moki and I shall get the Giant Kitty to purr too because he's giant and so his purrs should be larger. I can't wait to hear from Mr Milky!

Cafe Cats said...

We are furry glad that Callie is feeling better. It's rough being an older lady.

Sara & the Cafe Cats

Nomi said...

Glad to hear there is some good noos. It is furry worrying, all these sick kitties. Hope Mr Milky is behaving himself.

Unknown said...

All right Callie! We sure hopes dat yoo continue on this good climb to health.

Mickey's Musings said...

Yay for Callie!!!! I will keep purring for her :)
I like your necklace too . Your things are so pretty :)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花

Anonymous said...

85cc免費影城哈啦557557哈啦557557日本美女寫真集百分百貼成人圖片免費視訊173liveshowbobo線上遊戲Plus28論壇080中部人聊天室ut免費視訊ggo080苗栗人聊天室線上a片a片0204視訊交友ut聊天室906910204成人片卡通aa片子免費視訊聊天天下第一色站免費ava片線上看18成人avooo視訊交友90739免費a片aaaa片免費看貼圖片區52784u成人免費視訊美女台灣kiss免費視訊交友sogou搜狗音樂嘟嘟情人色網38ga成人49飆樂網免費視訊聊天室0509電話視訊聊天0401視訊美女免費影片直播網sex888免費電影0401影音視訊辣美眉173show影片免費視訊聊天區18成人avooo台灣kisskiss文學區免費a片080中部人聊天室85cc免費影片85cc免費影片